Published on June 16th, 2015 | by Samantha Levine0
Top 5 Magazines for Dad
As Father’s Day quickly approaches, what better way to show you care than catering to his interests? Whether he works on Wall Street, or swings a hammer, there is a magazine to suit him! We’ve got everything covered from weekly news on sports, outdoors, business, to fashion and politics, and all you could want in a year’s subscription! Check out our top five magazines for Dad:
1. Family Handyman Magazine: Is dad always looking for new projects around the house? Then this is the magazine for him! Filled with tutorials and examples of home improvement projects, this is the perfect gift for the handyman of the house. Well known for its articles in home care outdoors, no project will be left un-tackled. Help your dad make your family home into the home of his dreams, all without hiring outside help!
2. Esquire: For the young at heart! Smart, sophisticated and stimulating, Esquire, offers an inside look at the changing role of the American male. Fashion forward and fun, this magazine will keep the father in your life as up on the times and trends as you are. As the common denominator of masculine interest, Esquire puts the man in manly and acts as a bridge to all men’s interests. Cars, culture, fashion, women, entertainment and money advice are just a few of the trending topics in each month’s issue.
3. Inc. Magazine: This is for the continually burgeoning business man, bringing you a pragmatic look at running and growing businesses. In every issue of Inc. you get a magazine packed with industry proven business and technology solutions; as well as invaluable information about finance, marketing and managing. Designed to guide CEOs and business leaders to success, Inc. provides the foremost in fresh insight and analyses to give the modern business man the edge he needs in the highly competitive business market of today. Each issue features real business scenarios and sample strategies, case studies, business successes and failures, highlighting just how the reader can benefit from this inside information and utilize new tools in their own enterprises.
4. Men’s Journal: For the modern man who is leisurely and adventurous, this one is for you! Filled with great weekend escapes, fitness tips, and everything in-between, Men’s Journal covers a variety of topics highlighting sports, fashion, health, electronics, food, and much much more! If your dad is the guy is who loves to be in the know, then he will love this modern publication. It even has special issues throughout the year such as: The Adventure Issue, 50 Best Places to Live, Sports, and Perfect Things. Want to see more? Check it out here!
5. Sports Illustrated: Last but not least, the magazine for the jock in us all, who could forget Sports Illustrated?! Get your fix and complete coverage of all things sports. This magazine will have your dad up-to-date on all the latest sports, everything from basketball to horse racing. If your dad has his letterman jacket hanging in his closet, you can’t go wrong with Sports Illustrated. As one of the leading magazines in the world, every dad should add this paramount magazine to his monthly subscriptions.