Published on May 1st, 2015 | by Chef's Corner0
Congratulations to our April Winner!
Hip Hip Hooray! Its that time again! Congratulations to our new April winner, Karen Greco and her delicious Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites recipe that we are totally going to use as our next party snack!
Be the next Chef’s Corner winner and get in on the goodness by submitting your favorite meal to email@example.com. The winner gets to take home a $200 Restaurant.com gift card, and will have their recipe featured on The Reader’s Edge.
8 chicken tenders, (5-6 inches long, 2-3 inches wide before flattening) flatten and cut into 2
3 ounce package softened cream cheese
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (wear plastic gloves when handling fresh jalapenos to avoid getting the oil on your hands)
8 slices of bacon
1. Cook chicken and bacon.
2. Slice jalapeno pepper into tiny pieces.
3. Dab ½ tsp (more or less) of cream cheese on top of each chicken tender.
4. Sprinkle a scant ¼ tsp of peppers over cream cheese.
5. Fold or roll chicken to enclose cream cheese mixture.
6. Wrap each roll with one piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
About our Chef of the Month:
Karen lives in Hershey, PA and has been married for 34 loving years. She has two kids, and is expecting her first grandchild. In her spare time she loves traveling, photography, reading, hosting parties, and cooking. Karen loves to experiment with new recipes and is always trying something new in the kitchen.