Published on September 5th, 2014 | by Chef's Corner0
Chef’s Corner August Winner!!
Congratulations to our August winner and the amazing Peaches and Cream Pie recipe!
Want to have a taste of your own? Check out the recipe below, and don’t forget to submit your recipe for September to email@example.com and you could win a $500 Restaurant.com gift card!
Peaches and Cream Pie
- ¾ Cup of all purpose flour
- 1 (3oz) Package of non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 Tablespoons of butter
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup of Milk
- 2 ½ Cups canned sliced peaches, syrup reserved
- 1 8oz Package of cream cheese
- ½ Cup of white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Drain peaches and reserve the syrup; set aside.
- Combine flour, pudding mix, margarine, egg, and milk; beat well. Pour into a greased 8 or 9 inch pie pan. Arrange drained peaches on top of mixture, just to edges.
- Cream together softened cream cheese, sugar, and 3 tablespoons reserved peach syrup. Spoon mixture carefully on top of peaches, just to edges. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes. Do not over bake.
Shop our selection of cooking magazines.